Friday, April 23, 2010

Finishing up...

Last week, we met with our homeschool group for Stanford Achievement testing. After 3 days of testing, we celebrated with a pizza party. Well, I say celebrated... I think to everyone else in the homeschool group it was just lunch? Anyhow, we have to wait 4-6 weeks for the test results. We only have a few more things to complete before we will be officially done with school for the year. With that said, I think this will be my last blog for this school year. I wanted to be able to blog more about what we were doing, but there just wasn't enough time.

Our first year at homeschool was quite an experience! A good one, but even better... one we'll never forget. Imagen's favorite subject this year was science, while Addie's favorite was Math. The biggest accomplishments this year: Addie can read, write, & count! & Imagen learned how to multiply & divide! All the other stuff we learned was just icing on the cake! They have successfully survived a year at home with me, oh wait... I can't believe I survived a year at home with them! *laughs* They told me quote, "Momma, we love homeschool... Can we do it again next year?" I hope that we will be able to homeschool next year, but we will have to see where the summer takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment